Monday, July 1, 2013

Guess what I've been doing!

The Paper Doll Company has returned, and this time I'm feeling so good about my wee venture. It truly has become a case of 'doing what you love'.

 And I love to scrap. So lets do it! Since the introduction to Project Life last year my life has been fill of capturing the little moments, the things that make us giggle and that we talk about at dinner time. Its not those momentous occasions with all the family gathered (although they are special too), but its the kids being proud of a school project, or the baby doing his nudie run after his bath. That stuff. Hence why The Paper Doll Company has more direction this time. Its those little bits that add to our story, that "bling it up", and I'm so excited to have some gorgeous products on board! The funky Flair badges from Evalicious, and the journalling cards from Pretty Little Studio are just too cute!

So for now I'm selling my wares on my Facebook Page: Paper Doll Company. Have a nosey, see what you think. Of course I just had to have a play with some of my stock and loved using it on this layout..



Love Bee xx



No comments:

Post a Comment