Sunday, July 6, 2014

Well hello there!

It is obvious my blog has been neglected, and no excuses, well ok I have been kinda busy with the Paper Doll, note the tab above people to the 'shop', cool huh!

I'm so excited about throwing myself into the business and building it into a successful wee store and I seriously need to keep up with the scrapbooking in support of it. So watch this space, lots of creative energy coming your way.

In the meantime here are a few more layouts that I got achieved at the Scrap Away Retreat.






thanks for stopping by, don't forget to check out the shop love bee xx

4 comments:

  1. always love seeing your layouts :) These are gorgeous as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely work, love all the layers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, gorgeous,gorgeous,gorgeous layouts, if only I could do this....... X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! So happy to have you join our lil' team xxx

    ReplyDelete