Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Southern Girls Challenge Time

Hi girls.

Let me say its been a while since Ive achieved much scrapbooking especially 12x12 layouts, but even my Project Life is a little behind...ummm Nov 2014! GULP! But never fear, Im on a roll and am really pleased with the way this layout with another BOY theme turned out for Southern Girls Challenge.

Im always a little apprehensive when misting, scares the bejesus out of me but this one I nailed! I chose to go with a primary colour theme, reflecting the sunny theme of the photo of my wee man. I stitched on the wee clouds up in the right hand corner for extra texture, and popped an Amy Tangerine stitched tag into the vellum pocket.

This photo absolutely reflects our summer holidays at Kaiteriteri Beach where milkshake from the corner shop are a staple diet. Louie's Uncle AJ calls him "Milkshake" because of how many photos were posted of him consuming them over the previous summer, looks like the habit has stuck...along with the name.


                                   



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout. Love the misting and those sweet stitched clouds. Fab paper combo too. What a wonderful way to capture the memories of your sweet boy. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete